Notice of acceptance of liability
I, __________________________________________________of _____________________________________________________, acknowledge
(name and surname) (Store/organisation name and town/city)
that I have undertaken the following actions:
- Attempted to, or forced a person to download or use the covid tracing app
- Required another person to give their personal/medical details
- Attempted to, or forced a person to wear a mask
- Refused entry of a person into a public place
- Impersonated a Human Biosecurity Officer
I acknowledge that I have been made aware that:
- Contact tracing is illegal, and violates a person’s rights under the Privacy Act 1988 section 94h.
- Discrimination is illegal and violates a person’s rights under the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 section 6 and 24, which includes requiring the person to comply with something that they can’t or don’t have to comply with (as well as the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 section 10 which states that motive is irrelevant when it comes to discrimination).
- Under the Biosecurity Act section 60 and 61 that only a chief/human biosecurity officer can ask a person to wear a mask or distance, and only if they are displaying symptoms, and only once the Director of Human Biosecurity has been notified, and only if there is a listed human disease.
- It is an offence under the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008 section 184 to impersonate an authorised officer (60 penalty units – 1 penalty unit is equivalent to $181.74)
- Under the Biosecurity Act section 60 and 61 that a human biosecurity control order (in relation to masks etc) must specify the grounds of the order, the listed human disease, signs and symptoms of the disease, the contact information (ie each individual must be named in the order), and specific details of why the order is in place on the individual, among other things.
- Under the Disability Discrimination Act 2010 section 24 that it is illegal to refuse service to another person if you are providing goods or services, or making facilities available, especially if you are providing goods or services or access facilities to other people.
(NB that failure to sign this document acknowledges you are unwilling to violate federal law (which trumps state laws [sect 109 of the Commonwealth Constitution] and have provided permission to freely access your store, as is the right of everyone – thank you!)
Signed ___________________________ Date:_______________________
Your rights QRtrue:
Public health and wellbeing act:
Biosecurity Act 2015 section 60:
Biosecurity Act section 61:
Privacy Act 1988 section 94H:
Disability Discrimination Act 1992 Section 24:
Disability Discrimination Act 1992 Section 6:
Commonwealth Constitution section 109:
(these laws apply in all states) Section 118 Commonwealth Constitution: